Vouch is looking for a Senior Account Manager to join the heart of the company, working across an array of clients in the culturally relevant Lifestyle, Hospitality, eCommerce, and Luxury space.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the SEO management of larger clients, and/or acting as client lead on a smaller client portfolio. You will ensure you understand your clients business objectives and how our work delivers to support them.
This role is creative, technical and managerial, responsible for contributing heavily to strategic planning and execution on a campaign level plus also being involved in the line management and mentoring of team members across the department. There is an expectation that you will take the lead, along with other senior team members, to provide thought-leadership, best practice approach, innovation and guidance.
Who is Vouch?
The creative performance agency. Focused heavily on utilising innovative creative to drive the best performance results for our clients across all social and paid media channels.
We are a fast growing, full service digital agency, working with global brands, looking for an experienced Graphic Designer on a permanent basis.
We’re looking for someone with ideas and passion to become an integral member of the team. You’ll be enterprising, independent and proactive.
You’ll also be curious and unafraid to explore areas you don’t know so well. The pace is fast, so you’ll need to be a master juggler, adept at managing your time and making and justifying your own decisions.
This role reports into the Managing Director, working closely with the account management team. We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment and who is bursting with ideas of how we can continue to grow Vouch and our clients.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will lead a client portfolio, ensuring you and the client team strive for excellence on behalf of your clients at all times, maintaining high levels of client satisfaction, client retention and growth.
The Senior Account Manager will have responsibility for Client relationships and running campaign related activity across assigned Vouch Clients. You will contribute to the growth of the organisation by setting best in class boutique agency standards and ensuring Client satisfaction, retention, plus service expansion across your Client portfolio.
- You will be responsible for the leadership of multiple client accounts. You will collaborate with others to create exceptional client relationships.
- Seen by a client as the lead voice on an account, acting as a trusted advisor.
- You will provide direction to the delivery team on the client’s request through a well articulated strategic brief. You will be responsible for setting and managing KPIs that positively impact the clients business goals.
- Staying on top of the latest developments across social, digital and your clients verticals. Championing these areas and being a go to person for these insights in your markets. You will be able to articulate how Vouch products and solutions can support a client KPI’s, identifying opportunities to enhance the Vouch’s client offering.
- You will actively support through all elements of delivery, ensuring the rest of the team has the appropriate tools and resources needed to meet client needs. Able to effectively delegate to others and provide appropriate support to help develop and grow the career of others in the team.
- You will adhere to client management best practices and achieving internal KPIs, maintenance of playbooks, creating client case studies, building out structured systems and processes, maintaining forecast accuracy etc.
- As client lead, you will manage client commercial targets. Contribute to the commercial success of your clients as evidenced by year on year growth for your client portfolio.
- Accountable for media plan output timeliness, accuracy, and overall excellence ahead of share out to internal or external stakeholders.
- Understanding and adopting new techniques and technologies that are relevant for clients’ media strategies
- Maintain relationships with media community for exchange of ideas
- Participates and presents in New Business efforts and presentations
- Capable of effectively communicating to manage both up and across clients organisations
- Prioritising projects and organising day-to-day workflow
- Demonstrate problem solving and intervention when necessary
- Understand and analyse the root causes of problems and develop ways to rectify
- Train, motivate and develop media planners
SEO Focused Responsibilities
- Support in building out the Vouch SEO offering
- Support in building out the Vouch SEO team
- Building out SEO best practice systems and processes
- Leading in the development of sophisticated SEO strategies addressing the objectives and KPIs of clients
- Producing comprehensive technical SEO analysis of client websites/assets to facilitate the development of clear, actionable optimization roadmaps
- Onsite content audits to identify how client content should be optimised to perform better within the organic SERPs
- Developing white-hat link earning and amplification strategies geared toward building brand awareness across the web while strengthening organic ranking signals
- Troubleshooting and participating in risk mitigation exercises and penalty removal for clients
- Ensuring that audits, research and landscape investigations are properly utilised to deliver insight-driven strategies
- Providing an exceptional level of reporting which includes detailed insights, actionable next steps and which tie-back to overarching business objectives
- Attending key campaign meetings (internal & client-facing) and positioning yourself as one of the team
- Working closely with internal Vouch staff to develop integrated digital marketing campaigns.
- Identifying when junior team members are struggling in their delivery of tasks and providing them with the support they require.
- Identifying strategic opportunities and facilitating change in order to hit client expectations.
- Providing SEO training to internal teams and clients.
- 5+ years Media agency or ad tech account management experience
- A good understanding of all digital marketing channels and Vouch capabilities, and how they contribute to drive marketing success
- Strong communication, both verbal and written with ability to ‘translate’ for those who don’t have technical knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills, particularly in influencing, listening and building relationships
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment on multiple priorities simultaneously, prioritising and coping well under pressure and with competing demands
- Strong commercial awareness
- A passion for digital and a desire to develop and enhance skills
- Knowledge of the wider marketing mix
- Advanced knowledge of Google technology stack
- B2B and Account Based Marketing experience
- Regional and/or Global account management experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Numerate and articulate
- Maintains a diplomatic and professional approach to work in all circumstances
- Accountable and responsive ; able to deliver outcomes effectively
- Displays a consistent level of evident enthusiasm
- Flexible, versatile and copes well under pressure
- Has high personal standards and promotes them in others
- A valued team member, who upholds Vouch’s values and professional integrity at all times
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Learning & Development Assistance
- Hybrid (In-Office/Remote)
- This is a full-time position