With the possibility of another lockdown coming, TikTok has seen another surge in activity in the past few weeks, especially across Europe, so we thought it would be interesting to share these numbers with you..
Here are the big numbers right now:
• 17 million – the number active UK users
• 18-24 years – average age of TikTok users
• 66 minutes – the average time spent on TikTok
• 13 times – the number of time TikTok is opened and viewed a day
• France, Spain and Germany – fastest growing TikTok users by Country
• 100 million – total TikTok users across Europe.
Why are we sharing this? Because when it comes to targeting the right audience, it’s all about knowing exactly where they will be, what kind of content they are consuming, and their overall behaviour. This is what Vouch is all about when it comes to audience ‘culture’.
TikTok is full of short, ‘snackable’ (fave word!) content, and, although not shoppable at the moment other than ads, it won’t take long for it to become another eCommerce platform where you can shop products featured in videos.
From fashion hauls to dance trends to “did you know” info sharing, TikTok has it all. So if your brand would be suited to utilising TikTok, what are you waiting for? Let’s get planning.
Source: The Drum