Electronic Theatre – a new immersive gaming experience in the heart of Southwark, London offering a new kind of 360 gaming experience. Started by the founder of Tough Mudder, Will Dean, he is inviting consumers across many audiences to enjoy a new form of social screen time, together. With investor backing, they will be growing across the country in 2020.
To introduce this new immersive gaming experience to the fast-growing social competitive industry and establish their social media presence.
Electronic Theatre is a new concept and the team wanted Vouch to drive bookings, loyalty and brand awareness through their social channels, reaching and engaging with different audiences such as corporates, families and young adults looking for a new kind of adventure activity.
Through regular status meetings with the client, a monthly content calendar is produced, approved and scheduled across Facebook and Instagram. Active community management everyday by the Vouch Team ensured that enquiries and consumer engagement was on-going, organically growing the accounts to encourage sales and return customers.
Within a two month period we have:
- Organically grown the Facebook account by 238%
- Organically grown the Instagram account by 206%
- Gained more than 6k of engagements on Facebook and 1k+ on Instagram
- 10milion page impressions on Facebook
- 14K video views across Facebook and Instagram
- Engaged with key influencers who in turn have generated free content to use across our socials