The past 2 years have been a bit of a shambles, but thankfully things are looking up.
The one thing that thrived throughout that time was Social Media, especially the likes of TikTok and Instagram.
So, we’ve been checking out the latest trends that are due to arrive in 2022, and here are the latest ones worth knowing.
• 4 out of 5 young people agree that ‘social media celebrities’ have more influence on culture than traditional celebrities (actors etc)
• 1 in 4 young people say that social media influencers are the most important spreaders, regardless of size of following
• 70% of young adults are expected to discover new music through Social Media
• 24% of IG users are more likely to be excited about visual musical experiences, whilst 1 in 4 teens and young adults expect to live stream concerts/visual album releases in 2022
• 1 in 5 are expected to attend VR concerts in 2022 as the digital space continues to grow
• Memes are here to stay and will continue to grow in popularity – especially those that are ironic with a mix of sincerity, the most popular in 2021
• 1 in 3 will continue to explore, share and part take in Wellness based activities such as guided meditation, manifestation, exercising etc.
Are you ready for the latest trends coming this year? Bring it on.