[vc_row enable_container=”st3″ section_back_opt=”light-bg-2″ row_padding_top=”top-padding-30″ row_padding_bottom=”no-padding-bottom”][vc_column][xen_sec_title title=”How Important Are Reviews? Very” text_color=”text-color-1″ padding_bottom=”bottom-padding-0″][xen_text text_style=”p-style-medium”]
With online consumption at an all time high, the impact of reviews on the success of a business cannot be underestimated. Review sites like TrustPilot, Tripadvisor and Amazon Stars make it easier than ever for customers to display their experience with you online for all to see.
In a study, ‘2021 State of Reviews’, Podium share the key trends:
• 88% of customers found new businesses through reviews
• 72% of consumers trust Google Reviews and is their first place to look for reviews
• Reviews are 7.4x more likely to drive you business than traditional marketing
• 85% of consumers have read a review to influence a purchase in the last month
• 47% agreed they would pay more based on higher reviews for that service/product
Why is this important?
Authentic customer reviews provide advocacy for your brand, and are hugely impactful for prospects as the consideration stage of the buyer’s journey. A well executed review process can help drive sales and grow your business.
• Add a ‘Review’ section to your website
• Check in on your reviews across Social, Google and TrustPilot and thank those who have left positive comments
• Follow up on any negative comments to try and turn this customer around
• Add ‘Leave A Review’ to your Check-out process
• Send ‘Leave A Review’ newsletter to your customers whilst thanking them for their custom.
[/xen_text][vc_empty_space height=”45px”][vc_zigzag color=”custom” el_border_width=”8″ custom_color=”#8fb046″][vc_empty_space height=”45px”][vc_column_text]
RESTLESS MARKETER NEWSLETTER
The Leading Digital Marketing Newsletter. Digested in 5 Minutes, Designed For Restless Marketers, by Restless Marketers.
Direct to your inbox from our Restless Minds every Tuesday morning at 8am GMT.